Your student was recently given a copy of the LAUSD Parent Involvement Policy. If you have any questions about the Policy please contact our office. You can find the policy on the LAUSD website here: http://achieve.lausd.net/Page/889
Jeff Austin, NBCT
Social Justice Humanitas Academy
part of the Cesar E. Chavez Learning Academies
Our planner is an important tool for students to develop organization and time management skills.
For parents, planners are an essential way to monitor your student’s progress and identify academic successes and concerns.
Families~please check planners daily!
Students may leave at 3:16 starting September 16th If a student:
–Has a 2.0 or higher & no Fails
–No red stamps for behavior, missing assignments, or tardiness
- We will update after every 5 week report card
- During the year, there will be events when ALL students stay until 3:36. Students will be notified in advance in their Advisories.
Random searches – Cateos
Lanyards and IDs—no uniforms yet – listones e Ids
Dress Code – Printed on page 10 of planner- Código de vestir
Absences—need to be cleared when student returns with parent note Ausencias-traer justificación firmada
Tardies-students need to be in their seats at 8:30 Tardanzas-en el salón a las 8:30
- 1st Report Card – Week of September 14th
- PTSA Meeting – September 14th
- WE do have school Sept. 14 & 23
- We do NOT have school Oct. 19 and April 25
- Student Led Conferencing – Oct. 22
–Mandatory for students and parents. Report cards will be there. 5:30 – 7:30 in the Large Gym